Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

COMING BACK

I haven't posted on this blog in a very long time.  Part of that time I was taking a break from following and investigating the xians and their activities in Israel and with Jews.  The rest of the time I was just too busy to write and post about the information I was collecting.  Now that things are a bit calmer and the infiltration of xians is growing I feel I must return to blogging so that the information can reach more people.  There are so many different xian personalities, groups and agendas, one person can not keep track of them all.  I intend, Be'ezrat Hashem,  to focus on what I see is the most serious threat to my community and that is the xians/Ephraimites that want to make their home in Eretz Yisrael. Chodesh Tov to Am Yisrael.

No comments: